7 Autumn Wellness Tips
As Fall begins, here are some quick tips to help you stay well.
- Dress in layers so you can stay active and enjoy the outdoors.
- Boost your immune system by drinking plenty of water and washing your hands.
- Roast seasonal vegetables like beets, broccoli, cabbage, eggplant, kale, pumpkin.
- Take a Vitamin D supplement, if you aren’t able to get 20 minutes in the sun daily.
- Go to bed 15 minutes earlier each week in October to get ready for the November 3rd Daylight Savings time shift if you live in North America.
- Schedule your annual flu shot.
- Be kind to yourself and do something you love every day to keep your spirits high.
Hope you have a happy and healthy October.
Please note that I will be focusing the blog on holistic wellness tips going forward. If you want to receive free energy forecasts, then I encourage you to check out https://karisamuels.com/ - an intuitive coach who specializes in numerology and astrology.
Join our mailing list to receive Heart Centered Living wellness tips directly to your email inbox. We promise NOT to share your information with anyone.